The GIA Smart Meter Defender allows for your (electric utility) Smart Meter to be used with the peace of mind you deserve. Utilizing radiation-inhibiting stainless steel materials coupled with the proprietary GIAplex technology, the GIA Smart Meter Defender has been designed to help support your body’s natural resistance to the stress-related effects of electropollution (EMR) exposure, as well as reinforce your body’s resilience to energy disruptors.*
There are more than 65 million Smart Meters in North America alone! And health experts are ringing the alarm bells because of the highly concerning effects attributed to Smart Meter radiation. The Smart Meter Defender is the perfected solution to this growing Smart Meter rollout.
The GIA Smart Meter Defender fits the 3 most common types of Smart Meters, which are:
- Type A: This is the most common type of Smart Meter found in North America. It has an exposed metal ring at its base and does not have a lock.
- Type B: This type of Smart Meter is similar to Type-A, but has a lock attached to its base.
- Type C: The metal ring at the base of Smart Meter Type-C is covered by the lid of the utility box.
For images and specific line drawings of how the GIA Smart Meter Defender is applied to each Smart Meter Type, download the Installation Instructions here.
Features & Benefits
- EFFECTIVE: Energy Resonance Technology (ERT) charged, radiation-shielding mesh material designed to shield 98%-99% of radiation emitted by your Smart Meter, while the remaining 1-2% is neutralized by GIA’s patented MRET Technology.
- UNIVERSAL FIT: 7.125″ diameter, rounded design fits virtually any Smart Meter type.
- EXTRA PROTECTION: Mount the (optional) mesh sheet on the indoor wall to defend against Smart Meter radiation both outside and inside your home.
- CRAFTED IN THE USA Designed and hand-crafted in California by expert artisans using top-quality materials
- 2 years MRET - Replacement Decal with technology available for purchase after 2 years.